Simplicity Urine Collection Bag for Male Incontinence
No One Will Know You Are Wearing It
- COMFORTABLE …. wear in your shorts, like a belly bag, all day and all night
- DISCREET …. no liquid or fabric noise
- CONVENIENT …. wear under any clothing
- SIMPLE …. easy to put on – easy to empty
- CAPACITY….400 ml or 13.5 oz. with anti re-flux valve
The Simplicity urine collection bag for male incontinence can be used alone or as part of a collection system that completely eliminates the need for leg bags or diapers. It is connected to the body using a regular, easy to use, condom catheter ( not included). There are no tubes and no need for leg straps as the bag is worn in the In Simplicity custom briefs or your own underwear or briefs.
The triangular shape of the bag follows the natural contours of the body and can be worn with any close fitting briefs or inside the specially designed Simplicity Briefs which features an inner pouch that prevents any contact with your body. Made of durable, waterproof materials and manufactured with specific care to ensure the highest resistance to leakage.
For use as a stand alone drainage bag with a condom catheter or in conjunction with the Simplicity System described below.
Forget adult diapers, pads, urine leg bags or a urinary catheter. Simplicity is an invisible, comfortable continence device.
No liquid noise or fabric noise is generated while wearing the unit. No clothing restrictions are necessary as all flexible tubing is obscured within the system. There is no need to remove any garments to expel urine. The wearer simply stands as usual, brings the small tube through the fly and moves the blue valve to the open position.
Order separately; Simplicity Briefs which are specially designed and feature an inner pouch that prevents any contact with your body. Made from 100% cotton, they come in five different sizes…..and; Condom Catheters attach to the system for a seamless and foolproof experience……we’ve even got condom catheters for retracted penis.
Or order the Simplicity System trial pack and take Simplicity for a test drive.
This listing is for one Simplicity bag only.
Instructions for Use
- When using Simplicity Briefs; position the Chamber Inlet Tube toward the inside of the briefs and slide the Simplicity Collection Chamber into the briefs allowing the inlet tube to protrude from the opening in the briefs. Assure that the Outlet Valve at the top is closed.
- If not using the custom Simplicity Briefs; slide the Collection Chamber into your briefs with the Chamber Inlet Tube down and facing you. Assure that the Outlet Valve at the top is closed.
- Put on the self-adhesive Condom Catheter by rolling it on to the penis. Clip hair on your penis and any pubic hair that might get caught as the Condom Catheter is rolled to the base of the penis.
- Put on the Simplicity Briefs or your own underwear in the normal manner and attach the Condom Catheter Outlet tube to the Chamber Inlet Tube. Assure that the connection is tight.
- To drain, lower the top of the briefs enough to access the Outlet Valve.
- When positioned over a toilet or urinal open and aim the Outlet Valve with one hand.
- Gentle pressure on the Simplicity Collection Chamber will allow it to drain.
- BE CERTAIN TO CLOSE THE OUTLET VALVE WHEN FINISHED.
Follow these steps to clean the Collection Chamber at least once every 3 days.
- Have a clean backup bag, clamp or other drainage device ready.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Disconnect the bag from the Condom Catheter.
- Open the Outlet Valve and drain any remaining urine from the bag. Close the Outlet Valve.
- Pour some warm soapy water into the bag through the Inlet Tube. Swish the soap around, being sure to get the corners of the bag.
- Open the Outlet Valve to drain the soap. Close the valve.
- Fill the bag with 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water. Shake the solution a bit and allow it to remain in the bag for 30 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar solution and rinse the bag with cold tap water.
- Hang the bag with Outlet Valve open to drain and air-dry.