Urine Collection Bag for Male Incontinence*
No One Will Know You Are Wearing It
- COMFORTABLE …. wear in your underwear, all day and all night
- DISCRETE …. no liquid or fabric noise
- CONVENIENT …. no diapers, pads, leg bags or clamps
- SIMPLE …. easy to put on – easy to empty
- CAPACITY….300 ml or 10.15 oz. with anti re-flux valve
The Urine collection bag for male incontinence completely eliminates the need for leg bags, diapers, pads or clamps. It is connected to the body using a regular, easy to use, condom catheter (not included). There are no tubes and no need for leg straps as the bag is worn in your own underwear or custom briefs. The vinyl drainage bag is leak resistant and constructed for limited reuse..
The triangular shape of the bag follows the natural contours of the body and can be worn discretely with any close fitting briefs or inside specially designed briefs which feature an inner pouch that prevents any contact with your body.
No liquid noise or fabric noise is generated while wearing the collection bag. There are no clothing restrictions and all connections are hidden within your underwear. There is no need to remove garments or the collection bag to expel urine. The wearer simply stands as usual, brings the small tube through the fly or over the briefs and moves the blue valve to the open position.
Order separately; optional Briefs which are specially designed and feature an inner pouch that prevents any contact with your body. Made from 100% cotton, they come in five different sizes…..and; Condom Catheters which attach to the system for a seamless and foolproof experience….we’ve even got condom catheters for retracted penis.
*Previously know as Hi-N-Dry and Simplicity
Instructions for Use
- Slide the collection bag into your briefs with the collection bag Inlet Tube down and facing you. Assure that the Outlet Valve at the top is closed.
- Put on the self-adhesive Condom Catheter by rolling it on to the penis. Clip hair on your penis and any pubic hair that might get caught as the Condom Catheter is rolled to the base of the penis.
- Pull on the briefs in the normal manner and attach the Condom Catheter Outlet tube to the collection bag Inlet Tube. Assure that the connection is tight and the bag is positioned comfortably.
- To drain, lower the top of the briefs enough to access the Outlet Valve.
- When positioned over a toilet or urinal open and aim the Outlet Valve with one hand.
- Gentle pressure on the HI-N-DRY™ collection bag will allow it to drain.
- BE CERTAIN TO CLOSE THE OUTLET VALVE WHEN FINISHED.
Follow these steps to clean the collection bag at least once every 3 days.
- Have a clean backup collection bag, clamp or other drainage device ready.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Disconnect the collection bag from the Condom Catheter.
- Open the Outlet Valve and drain any remaining urine from the collection bag. Close the Outlet Valve.
- Pour some warm soapy water into the collection bag through the Inlet Tube. Swish the soap around, being sure to get the corners of the bag.
- Open the Outlet Valve to drain the soap. Close the valve.
- Fill the collection bag with 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water. Shake the solution a bit and allow it to remain in the bag for 30 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar solution and rinse the collection bag with cold tap water.
- Hang the collection bag with Outlet Valve open to drain and air-dry.
- Collection bags are durably constructed for limited reuse.