HI-N-DRY™ Urine Collection Bag for Male Incontinence
No One Will Know You Are Wearing It
- COMFORTABLE …. wear in your shorts, like a belly bag, all day and all night
- DISCRETE …. no liquid or fabric noise
- CONVENIENT …. wear under any clothing
- SIMPLE …. easy to put on – easy to empty
- CAPACITY….400 ml or 13.5 oz. with anti re-flux valve
The HI-N-DRY™ urine collection bag for male incontinence can be used alone or as part of a collection system that completely eliminates the need for leg bags or diapers. It is connected to the body using a regular, easy to use, condom catheter (not included). There are no tubes and no need for leg straps as the bag is worn in the in custom briefs or your own underwear or briefs.
The triangular shape of the bag follows the natural contours of the body and can be worn with any close fitting briefs or inside the specially designed HI-N-DRY™ Briefs which features an inner pouch that prevents any contact with your body. Made of durable, waterproof materials and manufactured with specific care to ensure the highest resistance to leakage.
For use as a stand alone drainage bag with a condom catheter or in conjunction with the HI-N-DRY™ System described below.
Forget adult diapers, pads, urine leg bags or a urinary catheter. HI-N-DRY™ is a discrete, comfortable continence device.
No liquid noise or fabric noise is generated while wearing the unit. There are no clothing restrictions as all flexible tubing is obscured within the system. There is no need to remove any garments to expel urine. The wearer simply stands as usual, brings the small tube through the fly and moves the blue valve to the open position.
Order separately; HI-N-DRY™ Briefs which are specially designed and feature an inner pouch that prevents any contact with your body. Made from 100% cotton, they come in five different sizes…..and; Condom Catheters attach to the system for a seamless and foolproof experience……we’ve even got condom catheters for retracted penis.
Or order the HI-N-DRY™ System trial pack and take it for a test drive.
This listing is for one HI-N-DRY™ urine collection bag only.
Instructions for Use
- When using HI-N-DRY™ Briefs; position the collection bag Inlet Tube toward the inside of the briefs and slide the collection bag into the briefs allowing the inlet tube to protrude from the opening in the briefs. Assure that the Outlet Valve at the top is closed.
- If not using the custom Briefs; slide the collection bag into your briefs with the collection bag Inlet Tube down and facing you. Assure that the Outlet Valve at the top is closed.
- Put on the self-adhesive Condom Catheter by rolling it on to the penis. Clip hair on your penis and any pubic hair that might get caught as the Condom Catheter is rolled to the base of the penis.
- Put on the HI-N-DRY™ Briefs or your own underwear in the normal manner and attach the Condom Catheter Outlet tube to the collection bag Inlet Tube. Assure that the connection is tight.
- To drain, lower the top of the briefs enough to access the Outlet Valve.
- When positioned over a toilet or urinal open and aim the Outlet Valve with one hand.
- Gentle pressure on the HI-N-DRY™ collection bag will allow it to drain.
- BE CERTAIN TO CLOSE THE OUTLET VALVE WHEN FINISHED.
Follow these steps to clean the collection bag at least once every 3 days.
- Have a clean backup collection bag, clamp or other drainage device ready.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Disconnect the collection bag from the Condom Catheter.
- Open the Outlet Valve and drain any remaining urine from the collection bag. Close the Outlet Valve.
- Pour some warm soapy water into the collection bag through the Inlet Tube. Swish the soap around, being sure to get the corners of the bag.
- Open the Outlet Valve to drain the soap. Close the valve.
- Fill the collection bag with 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water. Shake the solution a bit and allow it to remain in the bag for 30 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar solution and rinse the collection bag with cold tap water.
- Hang the collection bag with Outlet Valve open to drain and air-dry.