The Osto-EZ-Vent , a venting device, is an ostomy accessory for any type pouch. Easy, quick access makes the Osto EZ Vent a better alternative to burping or opening the bottom, less mess, less bother, more security. The Osto-EZ-Vent was designed to quickly release air build up on demand aiding in reducing pouch bursts, and wafers pulling loose. Osto-EZ-Vent works efficiently, lasts as long as the pouch, it does not become ineffective in water, fits on any pouch, and it is easy to install and use.
- Easy to open and close.
- Convenient and simple.
- Attaches to any pouch.
- Provides comfort, relief and confidence to Ostomy pouch users.
- Easy to attach.
- Easy to access ostomy vent. Avoids accidents.
- Allows user to release air whenever and wherever necessary. (Privacy recommended).
- No need to break the seal between the wafer and ostomy pouch to release air. Avoids accidents.
- Gives user freedom to be as active as they wish.
- Wearer can swim, bathe, golf, garden, play tennis, travel, hike, take long walks on the beach, etc.
- Does not clog or become ineffective during use. (Hole must be made as large as vent opening) Lasts as long as the wearer wears the pouch.
- Made of a flexible, durable polymer.
- Adhesive tape is specially made. Bonds permanently. Limited bonding time required.
The Osto-EZ-Vent is manufactured by KEM Enterprises, Inc. It attaches to any manufacturers pouch. Easy to install. When opened, it will allow gas out of the pouch.
10 in a package with instructions.
* Use in conjunction with the Ostomy Vent Deodorizer to eliminate odor embarrassment.