One Pass Ostomy Draining Device
USE COUPON CODE “OPODDSHIPSFREE” FOR FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
CLEANS OSTOMY BAG UP TO 99% IN ONE PASS
SPEEDS THE PROCESS, DONE IN SECONDS
CONVENIENT TO CARRY AND USE
The innovative and durable One Pass Ostomy Draining Device (OPODD™) is a compact, lightweight device which is very convenient to carry and use. This medical device is a dual roller, hinged device which includes a locking mechanism at one end that allows the Ostomate to secure the dual rollers totally across the width of the pouch. This combined hinged and locking system permits the dual rollers to pass over the entire pouch with ease and removes practically all of the contents in one pass.
The device is only eight inches long and takes up less space than two ballpoint pens and can easily be carried in a pocket or purse.
Instructions for use
1. Take OPODD: un-clip, and open rollers to a V-shape.
2. Place a container near pouch opening.
3. Place OPODD across pouch (just underneath stoma opening): Note: One roller (with clip) should be on front of pouch and other roller (no clip) at the rear of pouch.
4. Re-clip OPODD and Secure OPODD across the pouch.
5. Prepare Pouch opening: remove Pouch-clip or undo Pouchfastener; to open draining end of pouch.
6. Fold the sealing end of Pouch back exposing the opening. This is to allow draining.
7. Pass (roll) OPODD over entire length of pouch stopping before the end of pouch. To avoid contact with fecal matter, do not pass OPODD over pouch end opening.
8. Un-clip OPODD and remove OPODD from pouch.
9. Wipe excess material from end of pouch.
10. Fold end of pouch back to original position.
11. Apply Pouch-clip or close Pouch-fastener.
FOR USE on EXTERNAL Ostomy POUCH surface ONLY
NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
DO NOT DIS-ASSEMBLE DEVICE
Scope: Recommended for first use, daily, and higher frequency of cleaning/disinfecting to be based on daily use of product at discretion of user.
1. Cleaning: Clean surfaces using water and mild cleaning agent (following applicable Manufacturer’s cleaning directions for that disinfectant). Required before disinfection. A soft brush may be used. 2. Disinfecting: Wipe all surfaces with a disinfectant or disinfectant wipes (following applicable Manufacturer’s cleaning directions for that disinfectant). 3. In particular, focus on rollers and any area of Device that may have had contact with intact skin, or Ostomy pouch opening. 4. Allow to air dry after disinfection. 5. At a minimum the Device should be visibly clean.
Do not use cleaning agents with chlorine or chloride as the active ingredient are corrosive to stainless steel and must not be used. Do not use abrasive scouring powders or metal scouring pads or wire brushes. Enzymatic and cleaning agents with neutral pH are recommended Enzyme solutions should be used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions Disinfectants should be used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions A Manual cleaning process is recommended
A recent unsolicited testimonial from a real user…………….
“Nifty ostomy draining tool. Living with an ostomy is not always fun. Especially emptying the bag several times a day are not considered highlighted moments. However, using this little tool is a blessing in disguise and takes care of rounding up the sh.. Actually every time I use it it makes me smile. (a bit) So long story short, buying the ‘one pass device’ was a smart move!”