Dribblestop is a male urinary incontinence clamp used externally Just for Men to prevent urine leakage. Men who undergo surgery for prostate disease or prostate cancer or who have an enlarged prostate may experience urinary incontinence as a result of their condition. The Dribblestop Urinary Clamp is small and comfortable Incontinence Care product. Men forget that they have the device on. DribbleStop is not made with any metal, just plastic and foam. This external Incontinence Clamp is worn just behind the head of the penis with just enough pressure to the urethra to prevent the flow of urine. This DribbleStop Penis Clamp is safe and easy to use. Exerting slight pressure on the top and bottom of the penis, this Penile Clamp does not restrict blood circulation. The DribbleStop Urine Clamp may be worn day or night. Men with active lifestyles have found the DribbleStop Urinary Clamp an important asset for 24 hour protection against urine leaks.The DribbleStop is manufactured by Rennich Industries Ltd. of Canada.
Allows Blood Circulation
The Dribblestop® Male Urinary Incontinence Clamp does not apply any pressure to the sides of the penis. Since blood circulation is unrestricted, the clamp is comfortable and safe for 24 hour bladder control.
Dribblestop Male Incontinence Clamp Components
- Four – fixed ends
- Four small links
- Four medium links
- Four large links
- Instructions for use
- Enough Parts for two clamps of any size
Dribblestop Male Incontinence Clamp Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and discreet incontinence medical device.
- No metal parts provide easy travel through airport security.
- Comfortable day or night use.
- Fully adjustable clamp meets individual needs.
- Two clamps in each kit allows daily rotation of clamps to extend clamp life.
Dribblestop Male Incontinence Clamp Specifications
- Clamp Width: ½”
- Clamp Length: less than 3″
- Adjustable Clamp Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- DribbleStop Clamp components are constructed with plastic and foam.
Made in Canada
Due to hygiene concerns this product is not returnable if the original manufacturers packaging is opened.
HCPCS Suggested Code: A4356