Designed by physicians and physiotherapists, the Aquaflex gives you two vaginal cones and a set of weights to aid in Kegel exercises. Place weights in the cone, then insert the cone in your vagina. Your pelvic floor muscles will naturally contract around it. These are the reflexes that strengthen and tone your pelvic floor muscles. Frequent use of Vaginal cones as part of a pelvic floor conditioning program may be beneficial in the management of stress incontinence.
You will like it because:
- Aids in Kegel Exercises
- Takes just 20 minutes a day
- You should see results in 12 weeks if you use it each day
- The cones have cords for easy removal
How does Aquaflex® work?
It is very important to exercise pelvic floor muscles correctly. Because you insert the vaginal cone as you would a tampon, your muscles automatically contract around the Aquaflex, strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. It is this reflex action that tones the muscles. As your pelvic floor becomes stronger you will be able to add more weights and increase the time you are able to keep the cone in place, for up to 20 minutes a day. It is this reflex action that tones the muscles.
- The exercise system consists of two cones and a set of four weights (5g, 10g and 2 x 20g)
- Once inserted correctly, Aquaflex cones automatically isolate and contract the pelvic
- Gradually add more weights as pelvic floor muscle strength increases
- Used daily , improvements can be expected in just twelve weeks
- Clinically proven, 70% of cases of stress incontinence can be cured or improved by
using weighted vaginal cones
- Safe natural solution allowing women to take control
- Single patient use
Do not use Aquaflex® vaginal cones if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.